Advance International Press Release June 2, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Eco-Friendly Protein Manufacturing Firm
Ready to Combat Global Malnutrition
Advance International, Inc. will develop and produce RUTF & RUSF with Advance Protein Powder
ALAMO, California (June 2, 2014) — Pledge to Humanity, a 501c3 non-profit organization has commissioned Advance International, Inc. to formulate and help distribute a superior Ready-to-Use Therapeutic & Supplemental Food (RUTF & RUSF) in a cooperative effort to combat global malnutrition. The World Health Organization (WHO) has reported hunger and malnutrition as the greatest single threat to the world’s public health. Improving nutrition is widely regarded as the most effective form of aid.
“Advance International’s core belief is to use the power of our products to systematically and effectively fight world hunger in children and adults around the globe,” explains Mazi Ghorbani, founder and CEO of Advance International. “By developing highly effective & rapidly digestible full, ready to eat, all natural, packaged products featuring our green, sustainable Advance Protein Powder and directly distributing them through an established, reputable, on-the-ground network of NGOs and nonprofit organizations, such as Pledge to Humanity, we aim to achieve a measurable impact on the more than five million children who perish each year due to acute malnutrition.”
- 35+- grams/day of protein is essential for sustaining human nutrition
- Current RUTF & RUSF products are peanut or soy based lacking all of the essential amino acids that the body needs and often cause allergy issues.
- Advance International utilizes an abundant, small fresh ocean fish, free of contaminants and heavy metals, eliminating any need for farming or pesticides, hormones, antibiotics, or use of scarce fresh water.
- All natural, fresh ocean fish protein, regarded as the most superior source of protein, constitutes 100% of Advance International’s patented Advance Protein Powder™ (APP) and it is a great source of all natural calcium, potassium, and many other necessary minerals, which makes it a superior product when compared to the current commonly used peanut and soy based RUTF and RUSF products currently available.
- The patented process used to create APP is extremely environmentally friendly, good for the ocean’s eco-system, utilizes green, safe, and sustainable small ocean fish species, and recycles all raw materials to minimize waste and operational costs.
Pledge to Humanity and Advance International Inc. are seeking additional parties interested in partnering with them in this vital effort. Please contact Mazi Ghorbani for additional information.
Advance International, Inc.